Monday, March 28, 2011

My Pink Fairytale B.day Inspiration Board

Well, here they are- the thing I have so far purchased for my b.day. (The corset and tutu are similar but not these exact ones) We were first planning to do the party here at my home, float balloons in the pool etc..., but since April in the Pacific means usually showers, we decided on hosting my b.day at my parents home where there is room to set up walled canopies. So far we purchased the items shown here (cake is a gift from my mom's bf) aside from a 30 ft white canopy and an extra 20 ft. canopy. We figure it's an investment we can get a whole lot of use from. I also discovered ebay is a great place to get pink lights on white string when it's not Christmas :)

It's still a couple of weeks away, but planning is a must! I am blessed to have friends who are awesome and always there for me. And it doesn't hurt that one of them is a wedding designer/coordinator :)
I feel so lucky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment