Friday, March 25, 2011

Little surprises :)

I finally received my Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail. The bottle is indeed gorgeous and the color soothing. The scent, well, at first spray it reminded me a bit of Shalimar. Hmm. Fortunately the dry down was delicious!
I've always dreamed of owning a real soft, fluffy Alpaca. I don't think my tribe of chihuahuas would take of it kindly, so the next best thing was this pink one my hubby surprised me with as a very early b.day present.
Thank you love.
Speaking of b.days, today I finished making my very simple DIY invitations for my themed party. Ladies are required to dress like dreamy, ethereal dolls. Think Marie Antoinette flying on a cloud over Tokyo! The men will be wearing all white. I can't wait!
I have a bit more planning to do.
See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely! That frame is just gorgeous! Have a delightful week ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plans you have for your party sound so lovely. I am sure it will be the party of the year.
    thank you for your lovely visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! I am lucky to buy invitations! I'd never make them. No time or creativity here.

    ReplyDelete