Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Birthday Turned Wedding Re-Do

Spring is certainly synonymous with love! And with that in mind, the hubby and I have decided to incorporate into my birthday party a re-do of our wedding. We felt it was the perfect time! Our friends are all here to accompany us, we have done so much this last year- I started my own private practice, our home is falling into place, what better time than now! I am so excited!
Today I bought a large tiered chocolate fountain in which to melt white chocolate for our fondue. Fluffs of pink cotton candy have been ordered as well as candies for our candy buffet :)
I even started working on the bunting below which will hang by our candy table.
These are some of the glassine bags that will be filled with candy for our guests to take home.
*glassine bags by Linen-Chic (Ebay)*
We will be doing cupcakes with sparklers to celebrate my birthday and a traditional wedding cake for us. I think I am more excited for our wedding re-do than I was at our wedding. I can't wait to share the pictures with you!

1 comment:

  1. Your life sounds like so much fun-- don't know where you come up with all the ideas! :-)
    Can't wait to see pics of it all.

    ReplyDelete